This is a permanent record of the people whose work can I vouch for, who have given me a leg-up and the tools that help me live better. It was inspired by Ann Friedman.
Many posts on this blog have benefited from feedback from Thomas Manuel, writer, thinker, and my friend and fellow gamer. He writes a riveting column in 3 Quarks Daily that often draws upon little known stories of people from the Indian subcontinent. He has also been published in The Wire, The Sunday Guardian, The Nib and The Hindu. He won The Hindu Playwright Award in 2016, and is a conscientiously passionate exponent of tabletop role-playing games. He’s on Twitter @notrueindian.
Peers and collaborators
Giants on whose shoulders…
- Lalitha akka – For teaching me to be curious about the world
- Anil Ananthaswamy – For the great conversations about science journalism
- Thana Al Ansari – For sharing the darkness with me
- Chitralekha Manohar – For being an amazing friend
- Thomas Manuel – For being an amazing storyteller
- Usha R. – My therapist extraordinaire
- Jahnavi Sen – For being the pillar of rock
- Siddharth Varadarajan – For being an amazing mentor
- Varun Vohra – For the second chance
- Apple Music
- Digital Ocean
- Hyper CLI
This list will be updated from time to time.